Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Deciphering I, Robot: Random thoughts from an evolving film reviewer

Not being a huge fan of sci-fi/fantasy films, and not seeing I, Robot, this reading wasn’t very interesting to me. What I did find a little interesting was how fascinated the writer gets about such movies. Even watching and thinking about movies for the past 12 years and still learning so much everyday and every time a new type of technology is invented, seems like an exciting job. The passion he has for every review he does is phenomenal. However, I can’t imagine getting ready to watch a movie in a theater and having to pay attention to so many elements, such as the writing, the music, lighting, camera angles, performances, film stock, effects, editing, etc. Being able to take note of all of that and still comprehend and enjoy a movie is very talented in my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment